Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Sneak Peak

I love Christmas ornaments- especially hand crafted ones. So, last year when I  came across the Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop, I was in ornament heaven! Heather Powers of Humble Beads posted an adorable seed bead ornament, and that was just the start. You can find the list of all of last years participants below her ornament tutorial.

Shortly afterward, a fellow beader challenged us to set  new beading goals  for the coming year, and I decided that this would be one of  mine. I was super excited when Heather said we could use either a bead using handmade components or an art bead. Here's a preview- you'll have to come back on December 4th for the reveal.






Until then, may your day have a splash of grace and a dash of joy!

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment