Here's a picture of the beads I received
But there was more work to be done! Originally I was going to use the focal with the necklace, but that was just wayyy too much going on. I used some 20g wire, took a deep breath, and tried my hand at some wire wrapping. That cute little turtle just had to be featured somewhere, and the copper tones played up the copper in the focal. I also used two semi-matching beads to make matching earrings and wrapped them in a similar fashion to complement the focal bead. After they were all done, I realized that they were their own little set and didn't need to compete with the wire crochet. This is not my typical fare, but I really am pleased with the end results.
Here's another look at the earrings....
Here's a list of the other participants- stop by and say hi!