Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Days and Nights with Znet Shows

It's reveal day! As I've mentioned before, I love, love, love being part of the Znet Shows Design team. Their products are not only beautiful, but a great value as well. Here's a quick look at what I was sent as part of the Summer Days and Nights challenge:

You can find a more detailed description here, but let's get to the finished products.

For my daytime set, I chose those lovely opaque purple barrel nugget cultured sea glass beads.

Purple Haze
With the addition of some some purple stone beads and a few sparkly metallic crystal beads, this set came together very quickly.

I wanted to do something a little more dramatic for the nighttime set, and those Blossom Pink cultured sea glass free form flat pendants kept calling my name. While at a local bead store, I found some  light pink agate dagger beads, some light pink crystals and voila!

Pink Delight
Here's another look at this set:

 
But there were more beads waiting to be played with, and because I'm having SO much fun making wire bangles ( you can see some of the goodies on my Facebook page) these cultured sea glass rondelle beads in Cherry Red were just right to make this splash of color bangle.
Cherry Red Bangle

You can see all the lovelies in the Summer Edition of the Creative Spark Magazine here.

You can also visit the blogs of all those who participated:






Hope your July 4th was filled with celebration, family and many dashes of joy and splashes of grace!

Christie

16 comments:

  1. Your nighttime set is spectacular. I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added the stone beads to the daytime set. Your night time necklace is a delight! Dramatic and romantic at once. I also love the pop of the red on your clever wire bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your designs came together so beautifully! While I'm no fan of frilly pink, that pink necklace totally makes a girly statement that's perfect for a summer night out! You did an outstanding job with your sea glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces! That nighttime look is quite a statement! I love that little red and gold bangle too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your monochromatic designs. They really work and would be so wearable. Beautifully done and displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those purple barrels were my favorite thing to design with this time too! I can't just pick one of your pieces as a favorite though - they are all FANTASTIC! Such cool summery energy in those pale colors..... Isn't this fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christie, your pieces are so pretty... I had the same lavender barrel beads to work with...weren't those fun! And I think we had the same pink beads too...very yummy designs...oh and your bangle...sweet! I am toying with the idea of making some bangles... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great designs! I really like your daytime set. Perfect for adding a dose of femininity to jeans and a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your designs are wonderful. I also like the bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BeautifuL. Love the copper bangle the most!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ordinarily, I would be drawn first to that purple set because purple is my favorite thing but I fell in love with the light and airy colors in that second set! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! While I not a great fan of the color pink, I love your nighttime set with the pink sea glass. Wearable and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your sets...the colors are to die for! You really showcased the beads beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christie, I got some of the purple barrels too but I did not use them. I will soon though. Great designs in all of your pieces. The red rondelles really pop on your bangle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a lot of us got those lavender barrel beads! Lovely designs and really like the soft feminine look of that pink shard necklace

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sets are beautiful - the lavender barrels look great with the purple stone beads and your pink necklace is so soft and feminine. You bangle bracelet is so fun!

    ReplyDelete